Sunday 19 October 2014

The Truth!

Well this is for those brainwashed fools (Angelings) or for those who's brain hasn't yet developed.
Me and Alishak are two different people. We both played MSP before we even dated and many of our close friends know that we are two different people.

My Account is Adept and my alternative account is "Goldy xD".


Lets get a few things straight:



  • Alishak isn't my account.
  • Adept isn't Alishak's account.
  • I am "dating" Alishak.
  • Alishak is not dating herself -.-
  • Importantly no-one would date themselves on a game!
I did not have to explain this to you people as you can believe what you want, but it is something that is going around MSP as a rumour. This should clear things up for those downies -.- and if you still think we are the same people, then you should just dig a hole and fall in! (y)


No comments:

Post a Comment